Collecting Personal Information
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: may be shared with third-party site analytics services.
- Purpose of collection: to communicate with you, to send you newsletters if you subscribe, and to provide you with customer support or information regarding our services.
- Source of collection: collected from you if you provide us with your contact details.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: may be used internally for customer service purposes.
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third-party service providers to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example:
- We may use third-party email management services to manage and send emails to you.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- We may use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the site to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
[Insert Physical Address Here]
You may also contact us by phone at +234 818 734 2584.